Doing It Right
"If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking."
- We ensure that your products are targeted on the right markets. Regardless of the size of your company, you need to pick your market battles carefully. But markets don't buy products, customers do. Many market assumptions are "pie in the sky" numbers thrown together quickly during a compressed business planning cycle. We validate and bring your forecasts to ground by segmenting and sizing the real customers for your products in each market.
- We optimize your compelling value proposition. Many products are sent to market based solely on their technical merits. Few customers, however, buy products for their technology. We focus your value proposition on your customers' business needs.
- We ensure that your products are differentiated from other products based on what your customers actually care about. You can't expect your customers to pay more for things that they don't need. If your customers don't care about your differentiation, you're selling a commodity product at low margins.
- We will help you develop the right channels to market. There are many ways of reaching your customers. By using the right channel mix in each market you can maximize both your market reach and your margins.
- We will help you execute your chosen strategy. 80% of your success rides on your ability to execute. A realistic, objective review of your plans will identify the gaps you need to overcome.
Sometimes you just need an external perspective to keep you on track.