Develop winning business relationships
“The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.”
We can help you restructure your business development activities, or assist with specific situations:
- Channel planning;
- Customer engagement model and account penetration strategies;
- Partner selection and recruitment;
- Developing strategic relationships with key partners;
- Evaluate & pursue new business development opportunities;
- Mission-critical deal support;
- Accelerated time to market for the Managed Services of a US Tier 1 carrier by assisting in scope definition, partner selection, contracting and due diligence of a $30 M service delivery partnership.
- Improved the go-to-market plan for new services for a Cdn Tier 1 telecommunciations carrier.
- Negotiated vendor agreements for North America's third-largest systems integrator.
- Developed the business case for a $50 M per annum enterprise IT services business.
- Identified an effective channel for developing a new market for an embedded systems software company.
- Identified a go-to-market plan and channel strategy for a publicly-traded software product company
- Restructured an IT services relationship resulting in a 50% increase in revenue for the services company, and delivering 30% cost savings for the customer by increasing rather than decreasing service levels.
- Developed a worldwide support services relationship between a regional systems integrator and one of their key suppliers to meet OEM requirements from telecommunications product customers.
- Advised major US Interexchange carrier on participation in a proposed industry standards coalition.
- Led the creation of an industry alliance on behalf of a systems software company to counterbalance a competitive threat from a major computer systems vendor.