"Fish discover water last."
We improve the operational effectiveness your IT service offering by optimizing your cost of service delivery, improving your IT governance, and leveraging your IT architecture.
We can help you:
- Apply state of the art IT governance processes and practices to align and prioritize IT initiatives to the needs of your business,
- Transform our IT service into a Service Oriented Architecture-based utility,
- Implement processes and programs to increase productivity and to reduce the cost of IT.
We also have extensive experience in outsourced IT services delivery that spans both sides of the outsourcing table and can advise you on the most cost-effective means of leveraging outsourced services. Our affiliate, Synergy Consulting, is experienced in multi-million dollor outsourcing intitiates and can lead the entire outsourcing procurement process for you.
Our experience base includes: major system integrators in Canada and the USA, privately held regional IT services companies, Fortune 500 IT departments, crown corporations, as well as federal, provincial, and municipal governments in Canada, USA and Europe.Recent Fortune 500 IT customers of The Lanigan Group include:
- Morgan Stanley - The Lanigan Group defined the strategy for efficiently managing Morgan Stanley's global portfolio of next generation data centers.
- Wachovia Corporate Investment Bank - The Lanigan Group has been instrumental in assisting with Wachovia Corporate Investment Bank's SOA transformation. Read about how our customer is Banking on SOA.
- Novelis Corporation - Novelis is the world leader in aluminum rolled products. The Lanigan Group delivered an executive review of the performance of Novelis' North American IT outsourcing provider.
- Sprint Corporation - Sprint Nextel is one of the top 3 communications companies the USA. The Lanigan Group helped identify over $75 M in IT cost savings for Sprint.